Pure Gold Paste Electrically and Thermally Conductive 2 Part Epoxy 24h Room Temp Cure
- Views: 1231
- Brand: ConductiveX
- Product Code: Electro-Bond G298
- Availability: In Stock
AA-BOND G298 is a two component, gold-filled, electrically and thermally conductive epoxy designed for hybrid microelectronic and semiconductor packaging. This product is used in high-end medical and aerospace equipment to prevent cross-linking in high voltage / Amperage applications.
- Gold filled epoxy allows for anti-oxidation of contacts and terminals in high reliability devices.
- It can be used in medical circuits using traditional hybrid packaging technologies.
- High viscosity paste allows for precision deposition onto circuits by means of printing and delicate hand processes.
- Adhesive for joining die and SMDs onto the hybrid circuits.
- Repairing defective Au thick-film conductor traces and contact pads.
- Resisting oxidation and electro-migration in high-reliability microelectronics.
- Joining material as alternative to high temperature Au-Sn eutectic solders processes exceeding 300°C
|Working Life @ 25°C||30 Minutes|
|Hardness, Shore D||87|
|Shelf Life||1 year in syringes and 3 months in pouches/bi-paks|
|Cure Type||Room Temp or Heat Cure|
|Cure Schedule||15 minutes @ 120°C / 248 °F 90 minutes @ 80°C / 176 °F 10 hours @ 50°C / 122 °F 24 hours @ 25°C / 77 °F|
|This product is used in high-end aerospace and medical equipment to prevent cross-linking in high voltage / Amperage applications.|
|EMI & RFI shielding, in the assembly or repair of printed circuit boards, wave guides, electronic modules, flat cable, high frequency shields, connections, circuitry and as a cold solder for high-sensitive components where hot-soldering is impractical|
|Substrates||aluminum, copper, magnesium, steel, bronze, nickel, ceramic, glass, circuit board|
|Density @ 25°C|
|Outgassing, NASA %CVCM||0|
|Compressive Strength, PSI||13000|
|Specific Gravity @ 25°C|
|Lap Shear Strength||1000|
|Shrinkage Linear, IN/IN||0.003|
|Volume Resistivity||@ 23°C: ≤ 0.0009 Ohm-cm ohm. cm|
|Dielectric Strength||@ 23°C: ≥ 5 Kg / 1,700 psi|
|Thermal Conductivity @ 25 °C|
|Operating Temp||from –50 to +130°C|
|Glass Transition Temp (Tg)||≥ 100°C (Dynamic Cure 20—200°C /ISO 25 Min; Ramp- 10—200°C @ 20°C/Min|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient, per °C|
|Heat Distortion, °C||175|